If you’re looking to expand your wine palate this evening, we found five great places in the South Florida area to do just that. Every place will offer an extensive wine list, but each has their own style and flare. Check them out and let us know which one is your favorite!
1. Seasons 52 – Palm Beach Gardens, FL This fresh grill and wine bar boasts a refreshing menu. Seasons 52 offers seasonally-inspired menu items with a divers wine selection to pair it with. Definitely a place to check out!
2. Jetty’s – Jupiter, FL Pair your wine with a beautiful view and even better entree at Jetty’s Waterfront Restaurant in Jupiter. You can grab a table on the deck and watch the sun set or lounge inside by the bar. Either way, it’s a perfect setting for tonight – or every night really.
3. Crush Wine Bar – Stuart, FL If you’re looking for a more “upbeat” type of atmosphere for your wine drinking, you’ll have to check out Crush Wine Bar in Stuart. This upscale casual lounge and night club offers live music and other entertainment every night after 9pm.
4. Chef’s Table – Stuart, FL Chef’s Table is a upscale and charming bistro located near Stuart’s Historic Downtown area. Their wine and dinner menus change frequently so you’ll always have something new and fresh to try. Chef’s Table has a unique collection of both familiar and unique wines. Each wine is handpicked, so prepare yourself for a great experience!
5. Vine & Barley – Stuart, FL At Vine & Barley, you can expect to find a fun, innovative, relaxing, and inspirational wine experience. They have over 70 wines to choose from and tastes start at just $1.00. This place has a great atmosphere complete with lush leather, warm lighting, and a gentle ambiance to enjoy the music.
Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments below.